Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Trip to Grandma and Papaw's!

Audra and I took a girls trip to Arkansas to visit Grandma and Papaw this past weekend. My Grandma is having knee replacement surgery today, so say a quick prayer for her. We had a fun time...Tori, of course, provided entertainment all weekend. I also managed to have Grandma help me make another outfit for Tori.

4 generations!
Grandma made Tori this dress. I love it!! I am so grateful and hope that we can pass it down to the next generations of kids!


My Aunt Barbara, Uncle Richard, Emily, and Afton came down to visit, too! It is always good to see them...we just don't get toghether enough.




2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the dress your grandma made! So sweet!

mkburcham said...

Hey Nat- Love the dress your grandma made-she is talented at sewing! It looks as though you had a fun time with your family---and Tori is still as cute as ever-growing so fast!!
Did you get my email last week??I hope I have the correct address! Talk to you soon! Love Mer