Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ebay!

So, I will admit that I am a little obsessed with ebay. It all started when Tori lost her bambi that she sleeps with every night. It was from the Disney store a couple of years ago so they don't carry it anymore. I found some on ebay so I made my first purchase...actually two of them...one will get lost again.

Also, I have been on a mission to find vintage pillowcases. I found a couple on ebay and made a dress and some pants for Tori.



I also found some hairbows for Tori. I know what you are thinking...she has no hair. She is getting a little bit slowly but surely. It is going to be so blond especially after this summer.
This pillowcase has been in our family for years. My grandma gave it to me so I could make a dress for Tori.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute dress and pants. How neat that you made a dress out of something that has been in your family for years! You are so creative. Ebay is so addicting, I have the hardest time not bidding on 10 things at once!!!! Have a good weekend.

Elizabeth said...

Love the dress and pants! Great idea! Where did you find the bows? They have a good shape... And Tori does too have enough hair for a bow!!!

caseyandnewt said...

I wish I had half the talent that the Church family has. I love all the things you make for Tori. Between you, Elizabeth and Jessi- Jenny has it made!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed!! You did an amazing job. How creative that you used vintage pillowcases! I would have never thought of doing that. :)

Josh and Lindsay Story said...

I love the dresses and the pants! You are so talented!!! I have to agree that Ebay is definitely addicting...and exciting...especially when you get into a bidding war with someone and win at the very last second!! :)

Keeley White said...

Can you so anything with a pillowcase for a little boy:-) Maybe the twin on bottom will be a girl. If not, then sewing lessons this summer. I love the first dress that Tori has on with the blue flowers.

Julie said...

SOOO cute!! You are so talented-they all are precious! We missed you guys Sat night. We'll have to get together soon!

Cristie said...

love, love, love the pillow case dress on Tori. you are so creative!

Kimberly said...

I love ebay and I love all those clothes. Esp. the pillowcase dress you made!
I saw your comment on Lauren's blog but I don't have your email. If you don't mind, email me at k6ster@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to read my blog.