Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! We had a great day at the Church's. We went to Mimi and Pops' house with all of Bryan's family, my family, and Jeff's family. It was a big crowd. We went swimming, ate, and played the Wii all day. Tori played hard until around 3:00 when she couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

Tori and her bubbles!
This is the only picture I took with the kids. I didn't even get Merrill.
At the end of the day Tori put her pajamas, my earrings, her boop boop (makeup), and her purse on. I think we're going to be in trouble!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love Love Love the last picture! I can't wait, she is going to be a girly girl! Glad you had a good
4th. See you tomorrow!

Kelly said...

Oh my word, how precious is she! I love that last picture, too!