Wednesday, May 9, 2007

College friends

Well it has been a while since I posted anything. Here are a few pictures of our trip to Searcy with all the kids. A few of my college friends got together this weekend. My friend Meredith came in town from Colorado. We have not seen her in 6 years, but it felt just like old times!




Here is my friend Missy with Clayton, Katie, and Tori.

Emma Cate, AMANDA, Meredith, Katie, Max, Kelly, Bridget, Zoe, Me, and Tori
Me, Mer, Heather, Emma Cate, and Keeley

5 comments:

mkburcham said...

Nat- It was so great to see you! It really felt like old times and I am so glad. I really wish I lived closer to ya'll..I will have to make a trip annually. Hopefully, I will keep my blog more recent...! I am so glad I got to meet Tori, she is beautiful..
love ya Mer

Cory said...

Natalie- It looks like you all had a great time!! I wish I could've been there. :( It's been too long since I have seen everyone. I'm so out of touch! I love keeping up with you through the blog. Tori is such a cutie! Take care and God bless!
Love, Cory

Julie said...

I think it's so awesome that you all still keep in touch--everyone looks great--we are looking forward to Sat night!

mandiandjosh said...

looks like tori is about to come out of the bumbo and crawl away. she is getting so big!!! cute cute cute

Mittig family said...

Hey Nat! It looks like y'all had a fun weekend! Can you believe it's been 6 years since we graduated? I'm loving all these blogs to keep in touch and see pictures of everyone's kids! Talk to you soon! Love ya, Summer