Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. It was nice to spend it with both our families. We went to Bryan's parents for brunch, then my parent's house for dinner. We spent Saturday decorating for Christmas.

Here is Tori standing by her new Disney tree. She wanted to play with all the ornaments rather than hang them on the tree. She named each one for us and told me where to hang them. She loves to look at the 'little girls' on the Small World ornament and loves to play the song.

This is the only picture I took at my parent's house. I am so sad I didn't take one with everyone.
This was Tori during part of my decorating weekend. Such a big helper.

Here are the girls. It was nice to spend time with them this weekend. Macey, Madison.

Tori went on a walk with the girls and Uncle Jeff, Nenny, and Uncle D.

Here we are eating a yummy brunch.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pics!! Did you make all of Tori's outfits? They are so cute! Love the Disney tree! We had fun Wed-we really need to do that more.