Monday, March 2, 2009

Hospital

We came home from the hospital on Thursday around lunch time. We were glad to be home. It is much different also taking care of a 2 year old. Thanks to everyone who helped with her while we were in the hospital.
As you can see Brady is much bigger than Tori was. I am glad they took me a week early or we might have been in trouble. I was in labor for about 7 1/2 hours. I got an epidural so I didn't feel much of the labor. I did feel the delivery. I let this epidural wear off by the end. I pushed for about 15 minutes and then we met our beautiful baby boy. We are so blessed that he is healthy and everything went smooth for the delivery.
Tori giving Daddy 2 thumbs up!
Daddy and Brady
Uncle Jeff


Elizabeth


Aunt Nenny


Uncle D and Jessie


EC, me, and Brady


Time for a picture




Libby, Brady, and Julie


Tori loves her new hat from Nenny


T holding Brady for the first time


Mae Mae, Brady, Mimmy, and Tori


Amanda picked Tori up from school and they picked out a balloon in the gift shop. She was pretty excited about it!

No comments: